My first sciency How-To is WIP and fairly easy... anyhow we all start small.
I've got a couple of topics which I would love to turn into How-To's
- CYK algorithm, Formal Languages and Complexity
- Turing Machine, Formal Languages and Complexity
- 20 essential Amino Acids and how you can prepare yourself best before an exam, Biochemistry I
- A summary on what Bioinformatics is (POV student)
- Intro for basic Java programming
- Metabolism, Biochemistry II
- Substitution, Addition, Organic Chemistry
I have got an upcoming exam in Formal Languages and Complexity, so those two themes will be covered first.